- Apr 29 - Apr 29, 2017
(reserve date: Apr 29, 2017)
Apply to Win a Prize for Your Campaign. The contest for the best public relations campaign for the Day of Immunology is now open! All National Societies of Immunology and Regional Federations are eligible to apply for a prize.
2016 awards are confirmed for:
- Best International DoI Award 2 000 EUR
- Best European DoI Award 1 000 EUR
- Best 2016 Theme DoI Award 1 000 EUR
- Most Original DoI Award 500 EUR
How to Apply
1. Designate one person among your staff or members to be the "Ambassador" for the campaign that you will develop and implement. Your Ambassador will be the contact person for all information regarding your campaign.
2. Send the name of your Ambassador, his/her email, phone, address and a short description of your campaign action plan to:
Deadline for entry: April 15, 2016
3. Design and implement your campaign to take place on or around the Day of Immunology, April 29, 2016.
4. After your campaign is complete:
You submit a report, which should include what you did, an estimate of how many people you reached, and what were some of the major results. More information about how to submit a report will be sent to your Ambassador. Submit the detailed report to:
Deadline for reports: June 1, 2016.
Criteria for Awarding Prizes
Prizes will be awarded to the top three candidates who develop and implement a campaign. Awards will be given based on the campaign’s originality, clarity, and impact at national or regional level.
Prizes will be announced during a special awards ceremony at the ICI Melbourne, 21-24 Aug 2016